I'm a university student from Germany and apologize in advance for any grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes I'll make.
Well, I study psychology, which I wanted to do since 7th grade. It's really interesting and I hope I won't be a complete failure!
I have known about DA for quite a long time before registering, but I didn't consider myself to be quite good enough. You see, I like drawing and painting and such, but I'm a writer at heart, not an artist. Words are my paint, so to speak.
I wrote my first story in third grade, and after a break of about two years, I started writing again, committing some writing sins like Mary Sues and steadily becoming better.
I also like to draw, paint, create digital art (pictures, avatars, ...) occasionally, but writing is definitely my main obsession.
You know, cause a picture may well be worth a thousand words... but a word can just as much be worth a thousand pictures!
You should probably also know about some of my other obsessions. So, in short, I like the following things:
- BL/yaoi/slash/whatever it's called nowadays
- fluff/schmoop (I'm a major sucker for warm, fuzzy stories and happy ends)
- angst + hurt/comfort (that's kinda my guilty pleasure)
- books (also classics; I love classics - especially dystopian novels like Brave New World and 1984)
- Shakespeare (I have an obsession with that genius. No, really)
- Queen and Linkin Park (my favourite bands of all time, and the only ones I ever catch up with)
- classical music (like, Tchaikovsky - I absolutely FRIGGING LOVE his music, and then there's Debussy and Chopin and Mozart and Vivaldi and, you know, all those cool guys that are all already dead)
- my piano (seriously, I love my piano)
- dogs, especially our two babies *_*
- hearts (I love hearts, I draw hearts in the edges of my notebooks, I draw hearts randomly on pieces of paper that are lying around, I have all kinds of hearts - plush, key chains, necklaces, figures, vases, cups... well everything)
- VW Beatle (I wanna have one someday... the old ones *_*)
Oh yeah, and I actually wanted the username Rolly-chan because I'm Rolly-chan everywhere since... well, many years ago, but both the one with the dash and without are already taken D:
If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask ^^